dangus it is very difficult to use the computer with you there
tahn and jb should wake up because i am hella bored and have will have to leave soon for my movie date with thorvonclemson and don’t want to say goodbye to lifeless bodies
intrazone replied to your photoset “biggest veggie garden update ever! 1. can’t remember the name of…”
yay gardening! maybe your snow flakes need some nutrients? I”m not sure what else the yellowing could mean but that or not enough water.
yeah i’ve been giving them a bit of extra christmas care the last week
fertilizer + extra water
hopefully they will be ok
biggest veggie garden update ever!
1. can’t remember the name of these babies but they are happy + healthy and that is all that matters. they were a bulb i bought from a farm in queensland and had my friend revy post down when i left them at her house. sprouted fine + looking good so far!
2. basil #1! basil #2 isn’t pictures but she’s just as happy as this little cutie.
3. tomato #1 is the happiest of the tomatoes and looking good! growing up big and straight, and just starting to flower!!!
4. my little baby mint has been having some troubles. leaves closer to the base of the plant have been falling off and dying and the poor sweetie has these holes in the leaves that are sticking around. please tell me if you know what is up with that!
6. oregano is happy as heck
7.same goes for my lobelia and the
8.snapdragons though they haven’t flowered yet!
9. tomatoes #2 have been having some serious problems! it looks as if something has putting out the lower leaves, creating a split in part of the stalk which it is recovering from (hopefully). i think maybe birds are attacking it maybe?? not sure but very worries! didn’t have any small enough stakes around so i attached it to the solar light but i will get around to changing that!
10. snow flakes were happy and flowered beautifully but now they’re having some troubles?? not sure what it is but if you can tell please let me know!
11. lettuce, queen of the flowerbed. happiest of all and yummy as heck.
Laverne Cox is Co-Producing a Documentary about CeCe McDonald
CeCe McDonald, a trans woman of color is in the midst of a 41 month prison sentence for defending herself against a violent, racist and transphobic attack in Minnesota which resulted in the death of one of her attackers. Actress Laverne Cox is portraying an incarcerated trans woman in Orange is the New Black. Through a powerful in prison interview, and investigative filmmaking. This film confronts the issue of transphobia and the culture of violence surrounding trans women of color.
(Source: locusimperium, via ceedling)
there’s this scene in a drama i’m watching where two people admit they like each other and the atmosphere gets really romantic and they lean in about to kiss…and the girl shoves her sandwich in his face so he can take a bite
this is exactly how i feel romance should be
rackjiddle replied to your photo “Being a film student is the worst because people always wanna know…”
Beky I’m never going to judge you but I can’t condone this. Good luck braveheart
i don’t need your luck, the power of one direction guides me thought life
guess who’s in a really good + super productive mood today???
((i’m going to edit the footage i took of my family’s christmas a few years back so that i can send it to my mum in a surprise care package))
i want all of one direction to come and pretend to be my little brothers for a day
i would be the best big sister to one direction